Grayson

Grayson

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Anticipation

Pregnancy, the good, the bad, the ugly..well if you ask me NOW, I have no complaints nor any bad memories of pregnancy.  During the 9 LONG months, I may have had a "short" list of complaints. I remember back aches, sleepless nights, wicked heartburn and Braxton hicks contractions that started early & lasted forever.  If you ask any of my friends or family, they may say I was a bit moody and very emotional.. But, the end result.. My Grayson, he's worth every minute of those 9 long months.. I can't image my life without him.  Now when I see someone who is pregnant, I feel sad and sometimes wish I still was.  Sometimes I miss my huge pregnant belly.. I actually never felt more beautiful..  Mama loves you Grayson!!

                                                       My puppy Rocky in the background
                                                            My Belly was soooo Big
                                                                   But sooo Beautiful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.